Acrylic is made of a lightweight, high-quality plastic with economy PSV mounted to the face. It has exceptional strength and durability. Because it is weather, fade, and heat resistant, Acrylic can be used for interior and exterior purposes such as displays, illuminated signs, three-dimensional signs, and individual illuminated letter or shapes.
This product is printed using 48” x 96” sheet material, items larger, may require multiple sheets. For backlit purposes please choose Intermediate Permanent Avery MPI 2050 Translucent Matte.
- PSV and mount full color on one side (4/0)
- PSV and mount full color on both sides (4/4)
- Prices include full bleed printing
- Can be routed to many different sizes or shapes
- Can be heat bent, flame polished and painted. Contact us for details prior to placing your order.
- Standard cut, which includes square or rectangular shapes
- Moderate cut, which includes radius corners or circles
- Custom cut, which includes custom shapes
- Cut files must be supplied in artwork, see artwork guidelines. ****
1) Choose your Stock
You can optionally add a Project Title for your reference. Then select the color of stock and enter your required size. Select single or double sided and choose the type of proof required. There is a $45 fee for a hard copy proof.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.