Aluminum composite is durable and water resistant, yet lightweight with economy PSV mounted to the face. It is a great alternative to MDO, wood and aluminum sign materials. This material is constructed of two thin sheets of pre-painted aluminum bonded to a solid high density polyethylene core. Aluminum composite can be used for interior and exterior signage needs, such as scoreboards and billboards, real estate signs, street signs, wayfinding signs, and more.
This product is printed using 48” x 96” sheet material, items larger, may require multiple sheets.
- PSV and mount full color on one side (4/0)
- PSV and mount full color on both sides (4/4)
- Prices include full bleed printing
- Can be routed, die cut, scored or bent to many different sizes or shapes
- Standard cut, which includes square or rectangular shapes
- Moderate cut, which includes radius corners or circles
- Custom cut, which includes custom shapes
- Cut files must be supplied in artwork, see artwork guidelines. ****
1) Choose your Stock
You can optionally add a Project Title for your reference. Then select your stock and enter your required size. Select single or double sided and choose the type of proof required. There is a $45 fee for a hard copy proof.
2) Upload files
After you upload the files please click on the Continue button to add the product into the shopping cart. Choose the turnaround time and proceed to checkout.
Select your payment method and shipping address. Click Continue to review your order. Click on Submit to finish. Your credit card will be charged and we will email you your invoice immediately.